Tuesday, May 10, 2011

24, 25, 26, and 27, 28


These zeros are for the final of the Numbers ATCs swaps.

The ATCs below... well, they're not my best work. I won't say that I'm ashamed of them, but they're so hideous that I didn't want to give them their own post and have them hogging space at the top of the page!

Feast your eyes on these lovelies:

Awful, right? I sure hope so; they're for the Awful, Terrible, Crappy ATCs swap. Some wonderfully awful elements that you might have overlooked: the globs of glue on the first card... and the glue seeping through on the second. The ripped edge and shoddy size of the green one. It's a used envelope, by the way. The tape? The sparkle-sparkle of the blue stars? The way the plaid is skewed?

Okay, I admit, I had fun making these... way too much fun, actually. I was actually giggling like a madwoman. I do apologize to the very nice people who gifted me the plastic hearts in the first card, and the lovely fabric in the second: sorry to do such atrocious things with your nice gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment